Tuesday, October 17, 2006

About my country
My country as a part of the world, set his big footprint in the history and always shows to the mankind that Azerbaijan is not the last country in the world. If you want to really recognize the country, understand the life style that will t helps you to live in, you must be at least citizen of this country because only the citizens know their country best than all other people.
Describe my part
To talk about your own country is not very easy because there are so many things to talk about, to discuss about that but your motherland is so close and in a same time so far from you, as your mother cares about you, you could feel that your motherland also cares about you. You could choose your country that you will born in but you could choose the country where you could die in and I’m that this country will be your motherland because it doesn’t matter is the country good or bad after your long life after getting experience in living in other country, you will see that your country is best for you and for your life style.
Feelings about motherland
Expressing my own feelings about my country is big pleasure to me. To present my country in the most powerful country in the world is very valuable. To talk about traditions, history and generally about country take to long but I want just to make to you to think that my country have got really great traditions that come from ancient time till now days. History of my country related on the principles of doesn’t lose your tradition and roots and fight against your enemy for your freedom.
In the history of my country there are many battles against enemies but also there are many battles, which more blooded than the war against enemy, with your self with your people. Battles continue till now days. Armenian massagers that they make in 1990’s couldn’t stop now, they try to prove that, our territory that in real my countries territory, big piece of my land of my country is there’s.
Experience that I get in America still divided this country as a non profit governmental organization where you could do any thing you want but they you must get punished because of your mistakes and the country with rules that are respected by people. USA didn’t excuse my expectations about it life style. I think that this country is perfect but when I came here I understand it is really not so perfect as I think before that time I came here I understand that this country have got many negative sides.
Comparing
About comparing my country and country that I live now. The main difference between these two countries that in one of them I live all my life and I will continue to live in after getting degree 2nd one USA will give me unforgettable lesson, experience lesson in which all dimensions of live are shown. Experience that you gain in another part of the world shown to you close and unknown objects, reasons what the difference between our countries. Getting deep inside of the problems in this country will help you to recognize the good and bar sides or country, because when you gain knowledge and experience they must be useful to you, and this usefulness is depend from which country you gain it, if the country that you gain this knowledge is inappropriate for your life style you will lose waste your expensive time for nothing. To live as a vagrant is the worst thing that could happen with in your life, live the better life and when you died let some one say he was a good man because he was good son for his country and well-wisher for him self, to be the good man express your self and don’t forget where are you from.

No comments: