Thursday, October 26, 2006

1 What do I stand for as a foundation of learning?
Learning must be as set of experience, in which we must try to find the way to get knowledge during your life time, in which we must trough waste information and try to get that you need. Foundation must be the layer that will take all books on it
2 What upsets me about l earning?
When you couldn’t find the information that you need it is awful. Teacher tries to give you knowledge but you couldn’t take and use it.
3 What do I love about learning?
I love to share, to gain, and to get.
4 What do I feel about learning?
I feel love when teacher give that he now it is respect from teacher to student.
5 What do I heard about learning?
I heard that it getting more usefully in that busy world
6 What do you see about learning?
I see what I can learn more, I see picture of my future when I getting knowledge
7 What do I think about learning?
I think in progressive world, where developing never stop, you need to gain more and more. I think my future will be pronunciation. That why I think that get more knowledge is getting more important than it was in past.

No comments: